DELIVERING SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Delivering Service Excellence is about being in contact and connecting with the Customer. Staff will find the following workshops very much a valuable resource to help them know how to serve and respond to Customers requests and demands. The workshops are designed to equip staff with both Service Knowledge and Skills to apply them immediately back at their workplace.
DELIVERING SERVICE EXCELLENT (K.EM.A.S.)
This 2-Day Frontline Workshop is for organizations to enable their frontline staff to learn and understand the importance of their roles and responsibilities as the first direct contact point with Customer. Their front-line staff will learn of the “What, Why, and How” to deliver and interact with Customers, and to create a positive and lasting service experience for the Customer.
• The Concept of Service Excellence & Customer Experience
• Knowing touchpoints in Service Chain
• Knowing Service Standards and delivery
• Service Interaction Skills (Using KEmAS Approach)
HANDLING DIFFICULT SITUATION (T.U.N.T.A.S.)
This 2-Day programme is designed for frontline staff to pick up skills to handle difficult Customers and Challenging situations. They will learn to see that not all complaints are bad, in fact, Complaints are gifts and second chances to make things right.
• Complaint is a Gift
• Begin With The Right Attitude
• Handling Complaint Skills (Using T.U.N.T.A.S Approach)
• Talk Through, Walk Through (Role Play)
“WOW” YOUR CUSTOMER (P.A.S.T.I.)
One challenge that many frontline staff face is “How do I delight or wow my Customers?”. This 2-Day Workshop is all about learning how to seek and create “Wow” moments that delight customers, and win their continuous support and loyalty
• Knowing The “WOW” Factor
• Building Customer Loyalty
• What Makes Customer Happy
• Service Delight (Using PASTI Approach)
REACH FOR THE STAR
What does it take to deliver service that wins Customers’ loyalty? What attributes do we look for in a service provider? This 2-Day Workshop is about knowing the 8 Service Traits and Attributes of a service provider and how each attribute helps to connect with Customers and meet their needs and expectations.
• STAR (Service Traits Attitudinal Responses) Profiling
• Knowing the 8 traits of STAR Dimension
• Balancing the People and Tasks attributes in service
• It’s about having the right mindset and focus
SERVICE BREAKDOWN AND RECOVERY (F.A.S.T)
Customers complain, customers expect their problems to be solved quickly and effectively, to their satisfaction. Many organizations find this a challenge and how do they solve this? This 2-Day Workshop is for staff who have to do service recoveries. They will learn how to handle recoveries the F.A.S.T way.
• Why Customers complain and what do they want?
• What is breakdown and recovery?
• Consequences of breakdown.
• Knowing F.A.S.T to recovery