Delivering Service is not done alone, it is not a one man show. Serving Customers is very much a service chain that requires teamwork and every member to play a critical role as a team player.
Team Excellence is about knowing what it takes to work as teams to deliver results from good to great. The workshops are designed to help team members function as high performance teams through cooperation and collaboration in their work.
SERVICE QUALITY TEAM
What makes a great Service Quality Team? It takes a Customer First Mindset to start a great team. This 2-Day Team Building Workshop is for organizations to develop their team members to learn what it takes to be a great Service Quality Team. Team members will learn about team dynamics and how they collaborate to deliver a seamless service experience.
• Building Effective Teams from Good to Great
• Knowing team dynamics and phases of team development
• Building team trust and support
• Setting team goals
INTERNAL SERVICE PARTNERSHIP
This is a 1-Day Workshop that focus on building strong Internal Service Partnership between operational & back end staff with the frontlines. Participants will want to know how to show support and communicate with their colleagues. They will learn how to cooperate and collaborate with one another for the common goal of the organization.
• Knowing roles of front end and back end service
• Understanding Service Chain and Customers
• Cooperating and Collaborating
• Making the right choice to serve
BUILDING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
Many organizations invest in training staff to work as teams, and many find it difficult to get the desired results. There are 9 characteristics of High Performance Teams and each characteristic help team members to apply and make a difference. This is a 2-Day Workshop that focus on applying the characteristics to enable staff from cross-functional departments to bond and perform as a team to move from Good to Great.
• The 5 Dysfunctions of Teams
• The 9 Characteristics of High Performance Teams
• Building Team Trust and Support
• Great Teams, Great Performance
LARGE SCALE TEAM EVENTS
This is a 2-Day Workshop that focus on getting an organizational’s multiple teams to come together and gel as a single unit with a common goal and purpose. Teams will learn how to work and address workplace issues as one organization, and not silo thinking.
• Completing the Puzzle and the Big Picture
• Silo thinking or boundaryless thinking.
• Being a single stick, or form a bundle
• Moving in tandem